Jio Balance Check Number–Welcome Readers, Hope you are enjoying today. In this post, I tried to tell you the full steps to know your Reliance Jio mobile number Jio balance check number.
Here we share a complete list of all Reliance Jio USSD codes & Toll-free Customer care Numbers to instant check your Remaining 4G Internet data, balance, sms, Calling Minutes, Miss call alert, Caller tune, Recharge Offers, Know own numbers, VAS Service activated and Deactivated, etc. You”ll get all Reliance Jio USSD codes in this single article. We also share Toll-Free Customer Care Number of Reliance for talk to Customer Care Executive.
After Happy New Year Offer you need this Jio ussd codes to track your internet data, Value added services activated and Deactivated, activate or Deactivate caller tune/Missecall alert. So you can do this all service by dialing Ussd codes from your dialer then follow Instructions.
- 1 Reliance Jio USSD Codes Complete List
You have to dial these codes from your dialer then Follow instructions which show you on screen.
|Code||For which Use ( Full Details)|
|BAL To 199||Validity and Main Balance ( Same like *333#)|
|Bill to 199||Check Bill Amount Value|
|START to 1925||Activate any Pack using Main Balance or Call on 1925|
|MYPLAN to 199||Check which plan is Using or activated on Your Jio Number|
|*333#||Check Jio Main Balance|
|MBAL to 55333||Know your remaining 4G Data Usage of Day/Month|
|*1# Or Check-in My Jio App||Know Your own Jio Mobile Number( Common in all network0)|
|*333*3*1*1#||Caller Tune Activation Code|
|*333*3*1*2#||Caller Tune Deactivation Code|
|SMS JIo to 199||Know Jio number of JioFi Device|
|*333*1*3#||Reliance Jio Internet balance check|
|*367*2#||Jio SMS balance Check|
|*367*2#||Jio Local Call Minutes Check|
|*333*1*4*1#||Jio VAS service Check|
|*333*3*2*1#||Jio Missed Call Alert|
|*333*3*1*1#||Jio Caller Tune Ussd Code|
|*333*3*1*2#||Jio Deactivate Caller Tune|
|*789#||Jio Special Recharge Code|
|My Jio App or track from the built-in tracker||Jio Internet balance check|
Check your Main Balance-
There are two ways to check your Jio Mobile Number main balance:
This is the Simplest Method For All, You will find your Jio Number & Data Balance Instantly.
- First of All Download or Update My Jio App From Here
- Now Just Sign in with Your Jio SIM’
- Go to Homepage of the My Jio App
- On HomePage of My Jio App, You will get Below Section
- There you will find your Jio Mobile Number & YOur daily remaining Jio data Balance
Method 2- How to Know Your Jio Mobile Number
- Download Jio 4GVoice App From Here
- Install And Open the App. Now click on screen Prompts. In Short Login.
- When you will be logged in you will see a menu option that has Three Dots Vertically the top right corner.
- Click on It and Click Setting
- You will be able to see your Jio Mobile Number
- This also works when you are on Jio Internet.
Jio 4G Data Balance Check Number –
There are three ways that Jio offers to check Data/Voice/SMS Balance detail.
Send an SMS “BAL” to 199 to check Data/Voice/SMS/ Balance Details. In the case of SMS is not working then you can dial 1299 from your Jio Number, The call with getting automatically disconnected and you will receive an SMS on your Jio mobile number with the remaining account Data/Voice/SMS Balance detail.
The last method is for an Android smartphone user. You can follow the below steps to manage your Jio account with App.
- Download My Jio App and log in with OTP
- After successfully Sign the My Jio App, You can check your daily data usage detail.
How to Check Jio Balance Jio Balance With Missed Call-
- Open the Dial/caller App of your Mobile Device
- Dial this Number “1299” Jio Toll-Free Number
- Instantly Phone Will cut & you will get the message including your Active Data Plans & your Jio Mobile Balance, Internet Balance & Even Expiry Dates.
- You Can check Every active plan in your Jio SIM there also you can check your Jio Balance there.
- That’s it.
So there are the Official ways to check your Jio Mobile number & Jio Balance Check Numbers, If you have any other ways or USSD numbers then you can comments below, Thanks…
My name is Faiyaz Khan (Faiz), and I am the Owner and Founder of this Website. By Profession, I am an Apple Certified Mac Engineer and by Passion, A full-time Blogger, because recently I left my job. Now I become a full-time blogger. Please Support our Work. God Bless You.